- Minimum of 7+ years of Engineering for Professional Service experience with 3 years as manager or in significant lead rule.
- Solid knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience with Back/Front office enterprise software applications.
- Excellent communication skills both in written and spoken English.
- Solid experience with Unix. Linux, Windows and MS Office tools.
- Expertise in enterprise software at the server and application level.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly along with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Well versed in working with collaborative tools like JIRA, Confluence.
Role:IT & Information Security - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT & Information Security - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Our passionate employees exemplify our core belief of €˜ideas@work€™. At the heart of it is the belief that ideas and the resulting innovation are useful only when they make a difference to our customer€™s business and the lives of their end-customers. We believe in the practical application of these ideas and their transformative impact.
The SRM Group is a multinational conglomerate that has been in business for over four decades and operates in the Education, Technology, Healthcare and Media sectors.
Contact Company:SRM Technologies
Address:NO.24,,,GN CHETTY ROAD,T.NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India