We are looking for a highly-experienced technology operation manager to guide the delivery of core IT infrastructure services that accelerate the way we work together at SRM. This role offers the opportunity to combine a deep passion for Infrastructure as a Service, systems management, networking and security to support our organization's mission to fundamentally change the way higher education embraces technology. You will wake up each and every day with the objective of creating a seamless and secure technology experience for employees at SRM, designing and delivering highly-available IT infrastructure services for a global mobile workforce. You will showcase our technology products as an integral part of our service strategy for company communication and collaboration.
This is leading-edge IT service delivery in a fun and challenging atmosphere. While SRM is an established - and recognized brand, this effort will feel like an entrepreneurial energy and spirit.
Candidate should be well versed in the following areas:
- Project Management, Budgeting, Fund Management
- ISP & MPLS Link Management & related alert system
- New Building / Campus readiness with IT Infrastructure
- IT Security Configuration, Firewall, Patch Management, Antivirus related activities
- Campus Core Network Designing & Implementation
- Campus Wireless service management & monitoring
- Datacenter Upkeep, Server Management & Application Hosting, Backup & related activities
- Helpdesk Management, Analysis, RCA, Corrective Action
- Provide technology leadership to the IT Infrastructure Services team.
- 10 to 15 years of IT work experience, with at least 8 years of experience in managing cross-functional technical teams or projects, and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Significant experience leading teams in areas such as network design and administration, systems management and monitoring, information security, data center operations, Infrastructure-as-a- Service operations.
- Experience designing and delivering IT services for a technology-centric company.
- Experience applying lean thinking and agile techniques to IT service delivery.
- Experience with implementing IT Service Management frameworks, such as ITIL.
- Experience with implementing and managing IT controls and audit processes is highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative setting that requires you to take initiative, manage time effectively, and be persuasive to get buy-in from other teams.
- Proven track record of strong cross-organizational collaboration and partnership.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Values trust, urgency, empathy, and optimism
- 15+ years of hands on experience in the field or a related area.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Interested candidate kindly share your profile with: email@example.com
Job location: kattankulathur, Chennai.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:IT Hardware
Role:Technical Lead -Hardware Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
WE named as one of the topmost education organization SRM continues to grow rapidly in popularity and scale across the nation and technology is a key ingredient in supporting our ambitious goals.
Contact Company:SRM GROUP