Leading the SRM Application Development group, the Head-Application Development is a results-oriented executive with demonstrated experience in enterprise technology strategy and delivery, who works closely with Director-IT to deliver world-class software solutions that meet business needs.
The ideal candidate will have proven leadership, technology general management experience and have previously built robust, scalable platforms/products by rapidly iterating, constantly learning and optimizing.
This executive should be well versed and have tenured experience to provide execution and product planning to foster the growth of a highly scalable and mission critical environment.
Candidate should be well versed in the following areas:
- Web Infrastructure/Architecture Design (Windows, Linux , Cloud)
- Application Support and Dev Ops ( Java , LAMP )
- Mobile App Development ( Android , IOS )
- ERP Planning & Development & Management
Project Management is a key ingredient to this role & hence we expect you implement all project management practices for SDLC.Required Skills/Knowledge
- Skilled in business, technical management and people leadership. Proven experience in cloud technologies and application architectures. Proven experience in systems development for a mobile workforce and a highly dynamic organization.
- Understanding of industry trends and emerging systems development technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the proven ability to create business cases/ ROI statements that will gain support from business partners.
- True business leadership skills with a proven track record of success in leading motivating and inspiring a large web technology operation. A demonstrated track record of success in forging and developing excellent relationship with key clients and stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge in the areas of Product/Program Management in the web technology space, Development and development cycles relating to delivering web-based products and management of infrastructure and hosting methodologies and costs associated with such activities.
- Must have direct P&L and budgeting experience in a development environment with a demonstrated track record of expertly managing costs and deliverable without sacrificing quality.
- The ability to employ proven resource management techniques with an expertise in costing methodologies such as capital/operating expense management and tracking development hours.
- Develop and sustain a professional organization by hiring, retaining, developing, empowering and motivating the technology team.
- Conduct proofs of concept on leading edge technologies to identify new capabilities for the technology roadmap. Strategy consulting, corporate strategy and planning or product strategy within a technology company; enterprise technology experience is critical.
- Ability to structure analysis and drive strategic answers to address novel and ambiguous issues.
- Ability to translate ideas into solutions based on industry and customer insight.
- Knowledge of all aspects of technology operations including infrastructure, applications, and security.
- Experience building applications in the cloud - ideally AWS and/or Azure - with knowledge of the skill sets required to support the transition from on-premise to the cloud.
- Proven experience with a multitude of technologies such as Architecture, Micro-Services, SOA, Systems/Storage, Compute Platforms, Cloud, Databases, Operating Systems, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, Enterprise Integration, Data center Planning, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience building production-quality software for use by external customers.
- Experience leading discussions around technical architectures and trade-offs of various technologies.
15+ years of experience in the field or a related area.
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering
Interested candidate kindly share your profile with: email@example.com
Job location: kattankulathur, Chennai.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
WE named as one of the topmost education organization SRM continues to grow rapidly in popularity and scale across the nation and technology is a key ingredient in supporting our ambitious goals.
Contact Company:SRM GROUP
Reference Id:IT APP MGR 2020